I have tried this once before when I had some leftover kettle corn and it was out of this world. I know leftover kettle corn. It's unheard of.
Anyways, I figured it would be easy to make since I got had to lifeguard until 7 and it would taste super yummy.
Then lay it out on cookie sheets covered in wax paper.
The take a fork, I use a plastic one to make clean up easier, and drizzle all over. Make sure you cover the popcorn in the milk chocolate as much as possible because you are only covering one side so the rest of the kernel wont have chocolate on it and you want chocolate in every bite.
tick tock tick tock....
Once COMPLETELY dry, about and hour or two, break up into small pieces. I packaged them in baggies. I got 8 baggies froms three batches and was able to hand them out or serve to classes.
With love and cupcakes,
- Kettle Corn (as many batches as you need --chocolate listings are for 1)
- Milk Chocolate
- White Chocolate
- Melt 1 cup of chocolate on high for 1 minute, stir. Microwave for an addition 30 seconds if necessary.
- Drizzle on top of the popcorn
- Melt 1/2 cup of white chocolate (optional) and drizzle on top.
- Let sit for 2 hours, or until completely dry. Then break into small pieces and store in an airtight container.